Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dear Father,

To put it simply, IF YOU DIED I WOULD NOT SHED A TEAR BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER DONE SHIT FOR ME MY WHOLE LIFE. Noone has EVER hurt me like you have, and I don't think anybody will be heartless enough to do so. You're a sadistic piece of shit. I think you find joy in hurting your loved ones. You bring out the WORST in me. I have NEVER EVER felt so much hate &dislike for anyone the same way I do for you. I have lost ALL respect for you, and I will NEVER forgive you for all that you have done. You are smarter than ANYBODY I know, and yet you live the life that you do. I was just thinking about why you hang out with lowlives like the dumbfucks that hang out in our garage daily, and it JUST came to me that you're JUST LIKE THEM. You're no better just because you have an education and a family. In fact you're worse because at least they're smart enough to only have to take care of themselves. You have responsibilities, they don't. So Fuck you, &fuck them. Fuck everything and everyone involved in your addiction. Fuck you for being a worthless father. Fuck you for being a shitty husband. Fuck you for being a fucking burden in my life. Fuck you for never ceasing to disappoint me. Fuck you for being the only embarrassment of my life. You're a failure. I hope you know that. You failed because you have had every opportunity handed to you and you dropped everything. EVERYTHING. For drugs and alcohol. I will NEVER respect you. I will NEVER forgive you. I will NEVER love you. You are the shittiest person alive. I hope you fucking burn in hell. I'm gonna laugh in your face and probably spit on it the day that you ever expect anything out of me. I hope you fucking die slowly.

No comments: