Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summertime

It's here! I'm excited but at the same time afraid that I might not do anything productive. I really wanna accelerate my life but that requires a lot of effort that I have yet to give. I fucked up my first year in college, but I promise to myself and the world that never ever will i do that again. I didn't realize how easily distracted I could really get. But it's fine, no need to mope over it now cus there's nothing else I can do right? I was super depressed earlier but after talking to Arleezy about it I was just super enlightened. I'm not gonna blog about it cus it's hella sad hahaha but I'm fine now. It's in my hands &I'm gonna work on making things better.

So tomorrow is Trisha day. I'm excited. Muahaha
&it's almost June which means it's almost July which means it's almost Arlene &my birthday month, hollllaaaa.

RIP Napoleon Lazaga Sr. =(

No comments: